UNCCD Help Desk System > UNCCD Help Desk System > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

Where do I find reports of my government that were submitted previously?


All previously submitted reports are available as PDF files on the PRAIS portal.

Parties are encouraged to refer to previously submitted reports in order to ensure consistency in reporting and in the trend analysis.

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Article details
Article ID: 11
Category: General questions
Date added: 2014-02-25 12:20:09
Views: 219
Rating (Votes): Article rated 5.0/5.0 (1)

<< Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK - brought to you by Help Desk Software SysAid