UNCCD Help Desk System > UNCCD Help Desk System > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

I contributed to a project with another Country Party and/or the European Union or African Union. Do we all need to report on the project separately?


Yes, each reporting entity would be requested to provide information on the way it contributed to the project.

If it is a programme or a project implemented at the subregional or regional level as part of the Sub-regional or Regional Action Programme, please get in contact with your SRAP or RAP reporting entity to provide information on this joint activity as part of the SRAP/RAP reporting.

See also:







Was this article helpful? yes / no
Article details
Article ID: 24
Category: General questions
Date added: 2014-02-25 13:03:52
Views: 251
Rating (Votes): Article rated 5.0/5.0 (1)

<< Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK - brought to you by Help Desk Software SysAid